Barack Obama has golfed 107 times in his first 4 years as President. Bush golfed 24 times in 8 years. The president has been on many vacations. Maybe not as many as Michelle. But the president has had his fair share of vacations, some of which are 20 days long.
– President’s Day 2012, Michelle and the first daughters in Aspen, Colorado to ski.
– Christmas 2011, the first family in Hawaii for an extended vacation.
– Summer 2011, in Martha’s Vineyard, Mass., for the annual beach break.
– June 2011, the first lady, her mother and daughters traveled to South Africa and Botswana.
– President’s Day 2011, the first lady and first daughters travel to Vail to ski.
– Christmas 2010, in Hawaii.
– August 2010, the first family traveled to Panama City Beach, Fla., for some sun and fun at the beach.
– August 2010, Obama spent the weekend alone in Chicago for his 49th birthday bash.
– August 2010, the first lady and daughter Sasha traveled to Spain for a mother-daughter vacation.
– August 2010, summer vacation again at Martha’s Vineyard.
– July 2010, the first family went to Mount Desert Island, Maine.
– May 2010, the first family had a four-day trip to Chicago.
– March 2010, first lady and daughter spend Spring Break in New York City.
– Christmas 2009, Hawaii again for the annual break.
– August 2009, at Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon for a short vacation.
– August 2009, their first summer vacation as first family at Martha’s Vineyard, Mass.
In the video below Barry O attempts to defend himself after being asked a question by Jake Tapper. And in his “answer” aka excuses, he said: I don’t think I’ve been on vacation.
But Mr. President you have, and continue to stick us with the bill. I know, his supporters and the media (one in the same) don’t care.
ABC News’ Jake Tapper confronted President Barack Obama about not doing more earlier in his administration to combat gun violence following last week’s horrific elementary school shooting in Newtown, Conn.
“This is not the first issue, the first incident of horrific gun violence of your four years,” Tapper said Wednesday after Obama announced a new task force to bring him “real reforms” to reduce gun violence. “Where have you been?”
“Here’s where I’ve been Jake,” Obama said. “I’ve been president of the United States dealing with the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, an auto industry on the verge of collapse, two wars, I don’t think I’ve been on vacation. I think all of us have to do some reflection on how we prioritize what we do here in Washington.” READ MORE
Throughout the country there have a lot of massacres on Obama’s watch.