Please let me know if I got this wrong. It gets so confusing with all of the vacations the Obamas go on. Mount Rushmore is the 17th Obama vacation? Not to be confused with the Obama 17 day Christmas vacation in Hawaii. So Michelle’s trip to Las Vegas a day later would be their 18th trip? Or would we combine the two. And if her daughters were in Mexico last week with 25 Secret Service agents, would that count as the Obamas’ 19th taxpayer funded vacation? Wait, Michelle is hosting a fundraiser today in San Francisco after finishing a two-day vacation to South Dakota and Las Vegas so does that count as a vacation too?
(WHD)—Vice President Biden held five fundraisers over two days this week in Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois, culminating with an event in Chicago Thursday night. Michelle will host a fundraiser today in San Francisco after finishing a two-day vacation to South Dakota and Las Vegas.
President Obama today has two fundraisers in Burlington, Vermont and two in Portland Maine.
Imagine the outrage from the left if the Obama family were Republican. We would never hear the end of it about their non-stop vacationing and fundraising during an economic meltdown, 4 wars, and such a high unemployment rate.
LAS VEGAS -— First lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha are visiting Las Vegas after stopping in South Dakota on a family trip.
A spokeswoman for McCarran International Airport confirmed that the first lady was expected to arrive in Las Vegas Wednesday night. The visit wasn’t expected to affect flight operations.
White House officials say the Obamas are on a private family trip to the West.
The Obamas visited Mount Rushmore on Wednesday before heading to Las Vegas.
Remember when Barack Obama told Americans don’t go to Las Vegas?
The Obama Vacation List
– President’s Day 2012, Michelle and the first daughters in Aspen, Colorado to ski.
– Christmas 2011, the first family in Hawaii for an extended vacation.
– Summer 2011, in Martha’s Vineyard, Mass., for the annual beach break.
– June 2011, the first lady, her mother and daughters traveled to South Africa and Botswana.
– President’s Day 2011, the first lady and first daughters travel to Vail to ski.
– Christmas 2010, in Hawaii.
– August 2010, the first family traveled to Panama City Beach, Fla., for some sun and fun at the beach.
– August 2010, Obama spent the weekend alone in Chicago for his 49th birthday bash.
– August 2010, the first lady and daughter Sasha traveled to Spain for a mother-daughter vacation.
– August 2010, summer vacation again at Martha’s Vineyard.
– July 2010, the first family went to Mount Desert Island, Maine.
– May 2010, the first family had a four-day trip to Chicago.
– March 2010, first lady and daughter spend Spring Break in New York City.
– Christmas 2009, Hawaii again for the annual break.
– August 2009, at Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon for a short vacation.
– August 2009, their first summer vacation as first family at Martha’s Vineyard, Mass.