All Hyphenated Americans Should Deport Themselves

If you live in the USA but hyphenate, you should move to the country you hyphenate. If you wave another country’s’ flag then stop being a hypocrites and move to that country.

The world needs to grow up and stop acting like third world trash who can’t live in their own countries.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *